Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just for Fon-t!

And a 1, and a 2, and a...

Now I know my ABCs.
Next time won't you sing with me!

(featuring the brand new font: Egg Carton, by Michele Pacey)

Now go have yourself a fabulous day!


  1. Wow Michelle, I love your new Egg carton font!

  2. Um, amazing font, I want it!!! Adorable presentation as well.

  3. Hehehe how funny, I was actually singing the same song as you and it was really funny when I got to the end and you finished off the song the same as me :-)
    A x

  4. That made me smile. Who knows, it may even catch on! Merry Christmas!

  5. Oooh, ahhh. Darlink, those letters are amazink! Some of those bits, I don't even recognize. And I LOVE the pics. You know I thought, "Gee, she has a lot of pretty carpet at her house."

  6. You clever thing. Love it! Are those ALL egg cartons?

  7. how smart it is.thanks Michele i read & sing ABC after a long time..i must sing it again with its typical rhyme now...remembering childhood(i mean 2,3 years back time period)haha

  8. Thanks Peaches! Yep those are all exclusively egg carton bits!


I want to know what you think... :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...